Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
A friend asked me, what do I mean when I say Baby Daddy.
I told him, “My son’s dad.”
I googled BABY DADDY and found these interesting definitions:
1. Usually a broke ass black man, who you met through a friend and had sex with when you were upset and confused. Now you have his baby and he don’t pay child support and denies your son. ~ang harsh lang masyado ng definition. malamang bitter ang nagdefine nito hihi
2. Short for “Baby’s Daddy”. The father of your child, whom you did not marry, and with whom you are not currently involved. ~pakak. ito ang definiton ko. direct to the point =)
3. A male that fathers a child but is no longer involved with the mother of the child/children, and more than likely not supporting the children. ~mismo ka jan brader!
4. Some no good son of a bitch who cant be a man and take care of his seed. Don’t want the chick no more cuz she got pregnant but she was wifey before that. Lie about ain’t having a job so he can’t pay child support. ~hindi black ang nagsabi nyan. hindi rin sya galit. nag-eexplain lang si ateh XD
5. A man who only shows up when he’s horny, is nowhere to be found on payday and swears he’s a Muslim when Christmas comes around. ~kalurqui ang mga nago-google ko ha. hindi ko ‘to kinaya hahaha
Enough na! Siguro getching nyo na ang true essence pag sinabi kong BABY DADDY. I’m sure hindi na kayo malo-lost in translation sa kwentuhan nyan. Basta ako ang definition ko ng Baby Daddy ay eto:
“Ang pukinanginang nag-take advantage sa kainosentehan ko at binigyan ako ng souvenir tapos mambababae at iiwanan lang akong mag-isa sa ere at ni isang kusing hindi nagbigay ng sustento. Leche.”
We’re cool just like that hahaha =)